Mezzanine Financing of central development of the Technical University Munich including hotel, conference center, office and retail.
- The development includes offices, a 200+ keys four-star hotel, a 150+ keys four-star serviced apartment complex and retail space.
- SafeGuard invested into the capital stack as mezzanine investor on top of a € 120 million senior debt facility by a German bank and below another € 50 million mezzanine tranche. We also secured a preferred purchase right of the whole complex.
- The development is in a prime location of Munich with tenants including leading German and international corporations. The hotel is a franchise by the leading global hotel operator. Most of the retail space is rented to the largest German retail chain.
€ 125 Million
€ 170 Million
€ 8 Million
€ 1.1 Million
- SafeGuard Real Estate Management (SafeGuard) is a global real estate owner & investment manager with its headquarter in Singapore.
- SafeRE is fully digitalized, eliminates transaction cost and intermediary fees, and delivers more transparency to real estate asset owners and investors.
- SafeGuard is employee-owned and currently manages the SafeGuard Platinum Real Estate Fund, the Asia Hospitality Capital platform, and various mandates investing in global real estate.
- More than 100 years of professional senior executive experience in real estate, finance and technical management roles with US$ 6 billion+ of corporate and real estate acquisitions and divestments globally.
- Transactions in Spain, U.K., Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Pakistan.
- Billion-dollar IPO at 3x multiple; Billion-dollar hospitality REIT listing.